Monday 12 March 2007

Happy Anniversary Boys

Saturday the 3rd of March was a special night for many reasons, for the two of these boys it was their anniversary.

I was a volunteer Marshall during the Mardi Gras Parade and I ran to wish them a happy anniversary. I told them that my boy and I were celebrating our 1st year anniversary (long distance) too and was so excited for them. We had a party to celebrate, but we had to charge as the the budget was so excessive, we called it the "After Party" hope everyone enjoyed it even though the drug squad arrested a few of you.....sorry about that. Didn't Boy George ROCK.

Unfortunately in the rush to get to the party we never had a photo of the two of us in our skimpy outfits. Oh well never mind maybe next year we'll be more organized.

1 comment:

zackary said...

u and ur boy look cute together!