Monday 11 June 2007

QUEENS Birthday at HOME Sexual in Sydney

Last night my partner, (Beauty and the Bum) and I partied with about 2,000 others at the Home Sexual nightclub in Sydney. The theme for the party was High School High, many got dressed up, many got dressed down.

Some outfits (as above), I questioned the wearer if she/he actually wore at school, and if so which school was it...

It was great to catch up with my Sydney friends and meet some lovely new ones as I danced my way around the venue with camera at the ready.


With all these pretty muscle boys I know I have alot more work to do in the Gym.


I have included this photo alone as his partner is living in London and he wanted to send it to him, love the braces...

To those photographed above, If you would like any of the images above sent to you please contact me with details of the image taken.

No comments: