Saturday 16 June 2007

My First Sauna Experience

As part of broadening my experiences in the gay world I went to Towelclub a sauna whilst visiting Singapore about 3 years ago. It is in my memory bank as it was my first experience, I was a sauna virgin, subsequently I had no idea what to expect.

I was told Sunday nights were good from a friend who visited this sauna regularly while in Singapore.
Finding the Sauna was a challenge as their was no sign, just a small number on a huge timber door, no lights just a dim glow from the street lamp across the road.

I arrived late, it must have been about 11pm I guess, so the place was virtually empty. I remember getting undressed and put on my swimmers and wrapped the towel around my waist. I could feel eyes on me, almost pulling at my towel as I fastened it tighter so it wouldn't fall off.
Continue reading my story
I turned as I locked my locker and caught a couple of gorgeous boys getting dressed, I said to myself "dam... they are cute". I wandered around like a puppy searching his new territory, oh the spa.. right looks nice, but who knows whats floating on top.

I walked around and found the bar, showers and the steam room, ....oh I thought I might go in there and relax, little did I know what was behind that door and how dark it was.

I went into auto pilot like an aircraft, I had all my weight on my back foot as I swept my front foot from side to side and my right arm swept from side to side, left arm up and down. This is what we do when we're searching a building full of smoke to protect ourselves from electrocution and falling through the floor, both of which have happened to me previously.


This sweeping motion just comes naturally, it has been taught over and over so it happens automatically as soon as we are in a dark environment.

As I touched guys, I would apologise,"Sorry", oh "Sorry" as I felt their hand come back to feel me..
I could sense someone was following me, I found the door and quickly walked out, a nice Asian boy was outside, then this guy came out, he was about 6'4 large build and hairy (oh no thanks), he said "hello", I replied "hi", he said "your hot", I said "thanks".(wont work on me fella, I thought)

He leaned over and touched me,"Do you want to", I finished his sentence and said "no thanks", as i removed his hand from my trembling skin, he said "don't you like me, am I too big?, aren't I your type?", I replied "I'm in Singapore derr", OMG..(Yes !! your a fat hairy ugly old man!!, and I am so into fat old ugly hairy men) I said in my mind, although he had a nice Canadian accent. I said no offence "I'm not interested, but thank you".

He walked away, I was relieved I chatted to this nice Asian boy for awhile, I asked "where do people go in here?", he said to the rooms!, "rooms what rooms?" I asked, "come with me." He showed me around, OMG there were so many, and a large open lounge come bench, I enquired "is that a chill out area"?, "no that's for orgies" he said, OMG I thought..

After the tour I asked him would he like to join me in a room, he said he had to go, I think he was into sticky rice. (Asians who only like other Asians)

I wondered around and ended up face to face with the Canadian guy again, "Hello" he said, "Hi" I replied, as I hurriedly walked around him.

I bumped into the boy that was showing me around, I told him I was being harassed by this Canadian guy, I said "I want to punch him out"..(so butch) he said "no don't do that", I was thinking I was not going to get lucky...

I wandered around for awhile, then this nice muscled boy came up and said "hello", I smiled he grabbed my hand and said "come with me". Oh "OK", I replied, I felt wanted, needed, we went to a room dimmed the lights, before I knew it he had my towel and bathers off and was sucking my hard one.

I like to talk and get to know people first I thought... so I stopped him and asked him "Where you from?" he replied "America", "oh OK, cool" I replied, he got back to business.
I thought as I lay back on my bench, I'm getting a blow job from an American in Singapore in a small darkened booth in a sauna in a dark lane way with a single door entrance. OK..great

My new friend stopped and asked "what do I like?"," I told him I was versatile", "OK" he said so we got into position, did the right thing and like hitting a wall, down it went. OMG, what I thought, come on, nope stage fright. I had lost it. he had too, we laughed and secretly cried in our minds.

Nothing happened, we left the booth, it was about midnight and I thought I'm out of here.

I left the sauna and started walking back to my hotel only to realise their were no trains or buses, nothing so I had a long walk back to the Hotel.

An hour later I had some of the best sex I have had.... (that's next week).

No comments: