Friday 1 June 2007

DNA interview with BB Housemate - Nick

Nick being the latest evictee of Big Brother Australia, he was openly out from the minute he walked into the house, unlike Dave the farmer last year.

DNA sat down with "Nick", (oh what a great name) for a chat, below is some of the Q's and A's for a full read go to DNA website.

DNA: What’s it like being out of the big brother house? Nick: It’s a wild ride. I had my first night out in public last night. It’s definitely an experience not being able to just hang out with friends without people coming up to you wanting you to hang with their group. A lot more attention than I expected.

Is it a good attention?I’m loving it. I’m a bit of an attention seeker. It will be interesting to see how it goes in two weeks. I’ve only been hassled by one guy and that’s out of 200 people.

You mentioned that the thing you most missed while you were in the Big Brother house was reading the newspaper and sex. Have you now read a newspaper and had sex? I have read a newspaper…yes.

So you’re not going to answer the second part of the question? (laughs) I haven’t been doing too badly there. But then I only just got back to Geelong. I’ve been locked away in hotels for the past few days.


You’ve gained a bit of a reputation as being one of the most controversial and opinionated housemates certainly this season, we wanted to ask you your opinion on some hot topics. Gay marriage…I don’t see why there is any reason why gay people can’t get married. I don’t know why our government is so behind the times on that one. Everyone deserves a shot at happiness.

No comments: