Saturday 30 June 2007

Enrique Iglesias Says He's Jealous of Gays

International pop singer Enrique Iglesias says he envies his gay friends for their ability to have open relationships.

The Spanish-born singer told Genre magazine that he’s jealous of his gay buddies who, despite being in long-term relationships, still have liaisons with other people.

“My stylist is gay and lives in Los Angeles and when he came to Miami, he went out,” Iglesias, who’s long-time girlfriend is Russian tennis superstar Anna Kournikova.

"And I asked, 'Your boyfriend doesn't care?' And he said, 'We have an understanding if I'm out of the city.'”

"When I saw George Michael, he said the same thing. I'm going to have to have a talk with my girl!" he told Genre.

According to BANG Media International, Iglesias and Kournikova are rumored to have tied the knot.

No comments: