Tuesday 19 June 2007

Britain's Got Talent' winner Potts to spend prize on a new smile

When I first heard Potts sing just a week ago my hairs on my arms stood up, I evan stood up, I was fixated on the television, he has the most amazing voice that lifts you and inspires you. I can't fully explain the feeling other than that.


Potts wore a £35 suit from the local supermarket for his first round audition.
Fortunately for Paul Potts, his rich, operatic voice proved somewhat silkier than the suit.


Now, with a bit of cosmetic dentistry, and a trip to a rather more up-market tailor, on the agenda, it won't be long until the showbusiness transformation is complete.

Indeed, after scooping £100,000 as the first ever winner of ITV1's hit reality show, Britain's Got Talent, the 36-year-old mobile phone salesman hopes to use the money to get a smile like programme judge, Simon Cowell - and to boost his flagging confidence.


"I'd like to deal with the teeth because I do feel very self-conscious about them," he told the Mail.
"It'd be nice to feel less self-conscious and to be able to smile with confidence."



4 comments:

MOC Blogger said...

I'm really sorry I don't have more time right now to devote to your blog because you continually prove to be one of the most original writers out there. Keep up the great reporting!

Victor
www.menofcolor.blogs.com

Nick said...

Thanks Victor for the nice comment, greatly appreciated..

Sh@ney said...

Inspirational - Image is important in show biz, unfortunately!
But if it makes him feel better inside then it's a good thing!
xxx

Nick said...

Your right Shaney,he should not have to change his image, as it's his voice that we are listening too. Bright whites won't make him sing better, but if it makes him feel better inside through increased confidence then I say go for it!!