Thursday 22 May 2008

ABBA always in my Heart

Last night I watched a documentary on ABBA, and it really touched me, it brought back so many memories, great memories of my childhood, I remember when at home we would all gather around the television to watch their concerts. 


I was one of the lucky ones to have gone to their concert, it is still so vivid in my memory.

I guess when you are a preteen you really get attached to some things and ABBA I was enthralled with.  Still today I have some posters and concert booklets that I cherish ... 

What a shame the 4 cannot get back together, I heard they were offered 1 Billion dollars to do so.  I guess when you earned over 1 million a day why would you.

However could you imagine how many shows they could still do.  

At the end of the day I have my memories and my DVD of their concert which I am proudly playing  on my plasma TV through my Bose sound system LOUDLY.

Will never stop loving their music....

No comments: