Sunday 29 April 2007

It's hard saying goodbye!

My Love



Five fabulous days are over, I have had the pleasure of my boy home with me for the past five days. It has been great doing what couples do, hanging out together, going to movies together, shopping and just relaxing in each others arms.

Long distance relationships are very difficult at the best of times but we have survived and are very much in love. I have to wait six more weeks to see him again when I return to Sydney yet again to party during the Queens (How Appropriate) Long Weekend in June.

Coming home to an empty home after having your partner with you never gets easier.

Over the past 5 days I have not written any blogs as I wanted to spend every moment with my boy and let him post instead.

Love you darling, thinking of you all the time..xoxoxo

No comments: