Tuesday 20 February 2007

Xmas Foam Party

I held a foam party for some of my close friends and some Jet Setting International Guests from New York and all over asia. After major concerns about the weather the sun came out in the afternoon.

Three months in the planning and hours of setup was worth it, the party was commenced with Nick from Flagmania doing his stuff much to the delights of the guests. Shortly after the room filled with smoke as the first bubbles flowed filling the pit, shorly after I was in the white stuff with everyone following. What followed was 4 hours of dance and trance music with a laser show.

As the numbers dropped and the night cooled we all piled into the hot spa for a tub.

A special thanks must go to Shane from City Gym Adelaide for donating a prize membership including personal training sessions. Thanks Shane..

Unfortunately I was enjoying myself so much I did not take as many photos as I had hoped but here are some below.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like you had a lot of fun at the party.I had fun! Its a nice surprise to see your blog.
Can't wait to see the video your took of me Nick!
Cheers
Nick Hood