Tuesday 20 February 2007

"it just happened......"

Last night my boy and I went out for a quiet dinner with two lovely guys, Bruce and Leonard.

We arrived at their place at 7.30pm which is located about 200 mtrs from Oxford St for some pre dinner drinks and nibbles, we later walked to Oxford St to have a light meal at a seafood restaurant overlooking Taylor Square. We had oysters and salt and pepper squid, yummy with a lovely bottle of Chardonay from the Barossa Valley in my home state, South Australia.

Great food, great wine and awesome company!

After dinner we walked back to Bruce and Leonard's place for dessert and a few more drinks and more funny and interesting stories of their life experiences.

After a couple of phone calls we decided to go out to the Midnight Shift on Oxford St for a few "social drinks".

As we walked up to the club we noticed a yellow lamborgini parked out the front, it was a friend of ours car. We walked in and found the owner, I gave him a big hug and kiss as it was great to see him again having been months since my last visit to Sydney.

About 30minutes later he asked me if i wanted to go for a ride, silly question, absolutely yes, so we walked out to the car.




I felt like star as I lowered myself into the car. We drove through the streets of Sydney reaching speeds of up to 150km/h between traffic lights, my god that car turns heads he returned me to the club and i got out and said thankyou darling as he drove off. My body was shaking from the rush i had just experiencd.

Thinking the night was ending soon I was reflecting on the 8 wonderful days in Sydney.

"it just happened"

The owners partner of the Midnight Shift asked us all if we would like to go upstairs, it was unanimous we all were rushed through as the long line of boys looked on.

Not long after entering the uptairs club we decided we needed a boost so with that taken care of we were on our way. With top ups all night it turned into a mind blowing experience that was both intense and yet sexually erotic.

My tanktop off, the heat, the sweat I could feel hands on my body yet my eyes were closed dancing into a trance to the music as the lasers created a fantasy world of light.

Dancing with and holding my beatiful boy while we kissed intensely just topped the night..well i -thought.

-



X

[Only Bruce, Leonard, Chai and I can see this Picture]




-

Bruce asked me "How did this happen?"

I replied "It just happened......"

By 5am it was time to go we walked with our awesome new friends Bruce and Leonard back to our car..home time.

[Details of what happened next have been deleted]

Thankyou Chai, Bruce and Leonard for an unforgettable night and an awesome Toybox experience, I love you guys with all my heart.

See you soon to do it all over again..

Nick

No comments: