Wednesday 21 February 2007

Chinese New Year Parade in Sydney 2007 year of the Pig


Today my boy and I with two dear friends, Bruce and Leonard went to watch the Chinese New Year parade in the streets of Sydney around China Town. The damp weather did not stop the massive crowd from watching this special event. It was the first time my bf and I had experienced it, and we thoughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately I was not close enough to capture some sharp photo's but here are a few.



Previous animals were part of the parade, the Dog, Horse and Chicken all made appearances.


I loved the costumes and bright colour, to me it felt like a pre Mardi Gras Parade, and I cant wait for that. Ill be on the inside of the barriers so will have spectacular pictures rain or shine.


One of the many Dragons running around entertaining the on lookers.

No comments: