Tuesday 20 February 2007

I'm missing my friends.....


This image brings a smile to my face and so I thought I would share it with you, my readers and explain why it brings happiness to me.
Having spent 10 wonderful days in Sydney with my Bf, partying hard, a cruise on the Harbour, fast lap through the streets and spending time with wonderful people I have been a little sad returning to Adelaide alone.
This image reminds me of the happy times gone and to come, with only three weeks to go till I return for Mardi Gras and Toy Box at Luna Park.
To all my friends who read my Blog this story is dedicated to you, It is because of your warm hearts and acceptance of me into your circle of friends that I am feeling so alone here.
It is interesting that you can usually count your best friends on one hand at my age, that might be true here in Adelaide but I need two in Sydney, you all know who you are, I love you all with all my heart...."friends for life"
I am deeply sorry for not writing much this week I have been so busy training and working I will endeavor to improve this week.

No comments: