Thursday 18 October 2007

After the Sauna (Part 2 of my First Sauna Experience)

Having had a couple of requests over the past few months, to complete My First Sauna Experience and best sex ever story, I decided it was time.

To read Part one of my First Sauna Experience
http://adventuresofagayboy.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-first-experience-in-sauna.html

The story concluded with "An hour later I had some of the best sex I have ever had..."

Story continued..

About 2 minutes after leaving the Sauna I was feeling guilty and alone, it was about 12midnight on a Sunday night. I called a guy who I hooked up with a couple of nights earlier and became very emotional.

I was supposed to have dinner with him being the last night in Singapore but I never called him, he was furious with me. I don't know why but for some reason I felt guilty, and did not want to leave Singapore being abused for standing someone up.

After being called every name not in the dictionary I asked "How can I make it up to you?", "come over" he said. "It's midnight" I replied, "well if you want to make up, that's what it will take" he said.

I walked along the darkened streets trying to find some landmark to find my back to the hotel, while still holding the telephone to my ear, I was pondering on whether or not I should, as tears flowed from my eyes. "OK" ill call you when I get back to my hotel and get your address.

After finally locating the hotel and having a shower and freshening up I grabbed a taxi, although not important the taxi driver got completely lost and could not find the address, so upon calling and handing my phone to the driver, did I arrive at the house, or was that a mansion.

I got out of the cab to a three story grand mansion with two late model BMW's parked in the driveway. Roy (might not be his real name) was waiting out the front, he was excited to see me, we walked inside, I remember saying OMG (Oh My God) nice home, like children we quietly crept up to the third level. I soon realised it was his parents home and their room was directly below his.

It was a huge open plan bedroom with open built ins , It was like a boutique designer shop, fashion labels I had only ever herd of and seen in fashion magazines were everywhere.

We lay on the bed, and talked for a short time, He was still a little angry yet pleased I chose to come and visit.

Before I knew it my shorts and underwear and shirt had been slowly removed. It wasn't long before I felt his warm tongue and soft lips stroking my hard cock. Roy was angry, he was taking it out on my cock, it was terrible, not.

I stopped him and asked him a question that I was pondering over "What does Daddy do?", I asked, "you know container ships" he replied, "Yes" I said, "His company builds them", "oh ok" I replied.

His head returned to my cock still wet from his warm saliva. He continued to work on my cock as we maneuvered ourselves into the 69 position so I could return the pleasure.

Before I knew it we were on the hard timber floor, and I am being fucked so hard, it was my first experience of angry sex, it was great! Now I know what makeup sex is like, I thought..

He went for it for about an hour in every position all over the room and on every part of the bed, all the time I had to refrain from groaning too loud as his parents were less than 3 metres away.

I have decided not to include a full description of the encounter in the intrest of some of my straight female friends who may read this and be offended. (They know who they are..Wendy & Sue)

"It was the best sex I had ever encountered"

Afterwards we had a shower together and grabbed a couple of hours sleep before I had to get dressed and sneak out of the house and down the street to get a taxi back to the hotel.

I think I had about 3 hours sleep before leaving for the airport and heading to Thailand to yet another experience.. but that's another story, and I'm not sharing that one!

So that's the story, sorry to take so long to complete it and thanks for requesting I complete the story Poon as I may never have finished it.

1 comment:

letopho said...

i love Make Up Sex.

There's that added passion that makes the experience so much hotter.

I dont think I've ever had bad make up sex.