Wednesday 3 October 2007

Sleaze Ball "Best Ever"

Cast of Zircus stage show


With the cancellation of Luminere on Sunday, I was not going to miss what was tipped to be the greatest show on earth, this years Sydney Sleaze Ball called Zircus.

On my first official day at work in Sydney, I managed to arrange a swap for Saturday evening so I could attend. Not telling a few of my friends created some excitement when I was seen in the pavilion entrance.

So my Boy and I attended and danced the night away, a special thanks to Bruce and Leonard for your assistance yet again, was a blast to surprise you and spend the evening with you guys, we love you lots..

At 4am in the Horden Pavilion DJ's Peter Newton from Melbourne and Tim Graham from Sydney enthralled us with some of the best trance music I have heard. Backed with 10 lasers we were blown away with the an awesome display of spectacular lighting.


The night was topped off with fantastic performances from Toby Allen, Nikki Webster, Cosima De Vito and Vanessa Amorosi.

Everyone I have spoken to since have labeled this years Sleaze Ball as the "Best Ever", so a big congratulations to the Mardi Gras team who promised and delivered an awesome show..

Below is a clip showing part of the awesome lighting display.

No comments: