Wednesday 29 August 2007

A Break I Needed

Over the past two weeks I have been working so hard in preparation for my move to Sydney, building a pool fence around my spa, sorting out my tools, cleaning out my shed, advertising and trying to sell belongings whilst dealing with tradesmen, real estate agents and making minor repairs.

Moving is always stressful but the combination of moving to another organisation is terrifying, I had run myself down so much with stress that I became ill. Having no energy I almost fainted when I walked, I had to just stop everything and focus on getting better.

I needed a break from my blog's, I even considered stopping completely as I was worried that I had no time to even check my emails.

I believe the break was good and I feel a little refreshed as my health becomes back to normal.

I thank you all for being understanding as I hit the wall to speak very hard!

2 comments:

Single Guy said...

WE'll miss all the hotties..but do take a holiday! everyone is doing it!

Brechi said...

Sometimes you need a break from time to time.