Friday 24 August 2007

I am so sorry


To my dearest blog readers, I must apologise as since returning from Sydney I have not had any time to even relax, what with real estate agents, and trying to arrange removalists and working 62 hours this week I have had no time to do a dam thing.

This afternoon I just found out I have to erect a fence around my spa.....great! so guess what I'm now doing tomorrow ??? Building a bloody fence around my spa!

It is never ending with just over three weeks before I move I am very worried and my stress levels are starting to peek, oh and my agent rang and tells me I am going to be in a movie as a policeman, great so when the hell is that? I asked, oh a couple of days before you leave he said..., I honestly can't wait till all of this stress is over.....
I will catchup with some more posts in the next few days with updates on my fence...lol.

3 comments:

savante said...

A fence around the spa? But then I guess it does make sense to keep snoops at bay.

Nick said...

Thanks savante, it's a pool fence so is see through, to stop little ones from drowning, all done now and looks good. I guess I can now sleep knowing that no child can fall in..

Unknown said...

I'm a policeman IRL! Tres exciting you know..... In Ohio!

Love your blog and will absolutely be back!