Tuesday 11 September 2007

Finally I'm on the move!

With over 6 months in the planing, and thousands of hard sweaty days of work I leave my pad, undoubtedly looking the best it has ever been as I try to remove the thought of my property being my home now.

I have a new home and a new life in Sydney, scared yet excited, I count down my final days in Adelaide as I prepare for the 1600km drive east to Sydney. With over 100 listed items carried onto this truck I wish it a safe journey.

I lay here on the floor of my now empty home and ponder "am I crazy?", what have I done?, will it work out?, what if? yet in my heart I feel like a little boy excited as I walk through the school gates for the first time.

Love is a powerful thing it brings two people together, so my new journey begins.

I look forward to returning to my regular posting of stories as I miss it,
I look forward to catching up with my special friends in Sydney,
I look forward to making new friends,
I look forward to seeing Bruce, Leonard, Alan, David, Ivan, and my boy,
I look forward to having friends over on those summer days for a BBQ and a swim,
I look forward to dancing and calling myself a Sydney boy!

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

all the best with your move. it will be worthwhile and it will all go well!

Nick said...

Thanks gabriel I certainly hope so..

Joshua Carrey said...

Hey, I really enjoyed reading yr blog. I'd love to live in Sydney!

You may be interested in checking out mine.

As a gay man in my 20's, I am trying to break free from my frigid shackles and reinvent myself as a shameless man-wench!

Check out my tragic misadventures:

wannabemaleslag.blogspot

brenton said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats Nick,
I'm sure it will be as fantastic as you hope!

Single Guy said...

That's great. Congrats Nick and welcome to Sydney!