Monday 10 March 2008

Mardi Gras Party

I know it was over a week ago but you may not have seen some of these images of Australia's largest GLBT event - Sydney"s Mardi Gras Party.


Although I did take my  with me I was quickly in no shape to take photographs, so these images are credited to Anne-Marie Calilhana.

During the 10 hour Party the RHI Pavilion played host to a number of musical gay icons such as Olivia Newton John, Carlotta with David Campbell performed with over 40 drag queens while Cyndi Lauper closed the party with her hit "Girls just want to have fun".

Images of my Partner and I have been appearing on a number of websites!

We spent half of the evening in the Horden pavillion, some the best laser displays were seen here, we unfortunately missed the laser man though.

What a great party, I must say though that this was a 30th..... where was the big bang at the end, I strongly believe a finale like that seen at Toybox Parties should have been incorporated to leave patrons smiling.

Thanks Panther for your input.. appreciated and updated.

No comments: