Thursday 27 March 2008

Bondage Master Van Darkhome talks to SX Magazine

Fashion and Nude Model turned Photographer - Van Darkhome above

Van Darkhome's Bondage Book

Below is a taste of what you can expect to see in the book..


In the latest edition of SX a GLBT Magazine published in Sydney.  Garrett Bithell interviewed Van Darkhome, here are some extracts;

“Today, bondage is the product of many things. Bondage can be soul-searching and very intimate between two people, or it can be a headless sex game reliving lost teenage fantasies. Personally, I get a shot of adrenaline when I’m in control over a hooded bottom tied up from head to toe. It’s the masculine energy constrained – ropes pulling back the bulging muscles. That gets me high, simple as that. Complete control, complete power.”


Darkholme’s first exposure to bondage possibly provides a small insight. He was 12, and playing in the woods near his home with a group of friends. They began picking on the weakest member of the group and, for a joke, stripped him almost naked, strung him up from a tree branch blindfolded, and ran away. Darkholme was the one that came back to save him.

“While tied up, he became and object and almost non-human,” he muses. “I remember his tight ivory muscles flexing, and his genitals flopping around inside his tightey whiteys. He was in pain and completely helpless.

I stared for several minutes and then let him down. He was so relieved that he hugged me. I believe that was my first male-on-male contact. It ignited my entire being. That vision of bondage and affection has manifested itself over and over again in my adult life.”


To read the full interview check out SX Magazine online.
Photo Credits :  Van Darkholme

No comments: