Monday 24 September 2007

Sydney is going to go off this weekend

This weekend Sydney has on offer so many parties for us to choose from, that most wont sell out.

Zircus (Sleaze Ball) on Saturday night is the Blue Ribbon event, the curtain comes up at 10pm with thousands expected, this promises to be one spectacular party.

For those who don't want to sleep they can jump on an express bus after Zircus to Home Sexual for the "Red Light District" party from 8am to 6pm.

From their you have many choices, food might be the best one but "Action" at the art house might be worth checking out from 10pm.

One event not mentioned yet is the return of Luminere, from the producers of Toybox. Sunday 1pm to 9 is the event that my partner and I have chosen as I am working during Zircus protecting the city of Sydney.

It has been 6 months since the last big weekend of parties (Mardi Gras / Toybox) and with all the stress of the past 3 months, I am going to enjoy myself at this one, that's a certain!

The organisers have alot to prove this time as the last Toybox was a bit of a screw up for some.
If these images of last year are anything to go by, we are in for a huge day party, some of the first photo's on the web will be here.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am hearing Lumiere has been cacelled. I hope the rumour is wrong - I have tix. Rumour comes from Bayswater Fitness, which is a sponsor.