Thursday 5 June 2008

QUEENS BIRTHDAY !


We Gay boys don't really need a reason to party, lets face it! 

So when the Queen has a birthday we queens must celebrate in only the way we know how!

Hold a Dance Party with DJ's from anywhere but local, ensure hot semi naked muscled boys are dancing & looking pretty, produce a spectacular lighting display with multi colored lasers, but most importantly, don't forget to stock the bar with thousands of bottles of H2O.

Some of the parties on this Queens Birthday long weekend!

My partner and I have chosen only one party at this stage as we were sent some freebie tickets so we're off to Home Sexual for the High School Reunion although I didn't go to a high school I'll still go sporting my college tie patrolling for other old scholars. 

No comments: