Thursday 21 February 2008

Sydney Mardi Gras Party SOLD OUT


New Mardi Gras has completely sold its entire ticket allocation to this year’s party which takes place on Saturday, March 1 at The Hordern Pavillion

But an extra 1500 tickets has been allocated following negotiations between New Mardi Gras and venue managers, Playbill, to increase the venue’s footprint. Extra venues will be added to accommodate partygoers.
So if you are coming to Sydney for the biggest party in Australasia then you had better get online fast!
Tickets available from Ticketek

Boy George really got us dancing last year, with one of the best laser shows I have ever seen.


Cyndi lets the cat out of Mardi Gras Bag!

When recently interviewed by Richard Wilkins if she’d be performing at the After Party she responded with, “Am I allowed to say? Yeah, I am. I’m gonna have a blast…” she then added, “I wanna see the parade, I love parades. You know me Richard, I love a celebration!”

Cyndi has a performance scheduled on the same night as the parade however, so we’re not sure how she’ll manage that one.

After the interview Richard looked uneasily down the barrel of the camera and said, “Hmmm there you go… the cat’s out of the bag.”

No comments: