Wednesday 2 January 2008

Hot and Sexy Copacabana


Last night my partner and I went to Homesexual Copacabana with about 1500 male party goers. Can you see me? I'm wearing yellow 3D glasses looking at my Partner..
By about 1am most were shirtless, the heat was on and sweat was running.

The theme was "Copacabana" which was interpreted in various ways, boys in jeans to boys in lycra swimwear, eye candy was abundant, the music was fantastic with some amazing mixes of abba classics.

It was my fist time in the renovated club, I must say I love it, more space and the raised platforms create terrific site seeing opportunities.

We partied till the early hours of the morning with some close friends before returning home for some wild horizontal action...oh what a night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you guys bring some bois home with you?